
I saw the price, $100. I can't even justify spending that much on a diaper bag. I can't believe people spend that much, I hope if you are reading this and you own an expensive diaper bag, you aren't offended. I can think of a lot better things to spend $100 on.
Does anyone know of a good diaper bag that I could buy? I liked this one because it wasn't as deep as some. My diaper bag right now is deep and everything gets lost at the bottom. My first ever diaper bag was a good one too, Eddie Bauer, but after 3.5 years, it gave out. And I can't seem to find the same one again.
4 comments:
yeah i'm not one to spend that much on a diaper bag either. my diaper bag is just big and deep right now. i think its super cute but not totally functional.
I couldn't spend that much either, but have you been watching babysteals.com and mamabargains.com? They have some great diaper bags coming through all the time! I got mine from mamabargains and got a great deal!
the one i love and use all the time is from target.
My purse is a Ju- Ju- Be and I love it, but my purse is tinny and was not close to $100. We have had the Kelty backpackers diaper bag since Tyler was 2 (yeah 9 years) and it is still in great condition. Of course it is not disigner, but it lasts. I think you can get it from Sportsmans or Cabella's.
Post a Comment