We started at the Fire Academy. This is Kaja after the Stop, Drop and Roll.
Last year Kaja wore the big helmet, the one pictured in the back, and it was so heavy she fell over. This time she just wanted to wear the little one.
Last year they turned on the siren and Kaja hated it, she was so nervous this time. About 30 seconds before this picture she was crying and wouldn't go near the fire truck. I don't know what changed, maybe she's just a ham for the camera.

We then went bowling at BYU. Kaja had so much fun. She ended up with a score of 76.

She even lifted the ball by herself, it was 6 pounds.

We then went to the Bean Museum. Here she is touching the tortoise. I was rather surprised she touched the animals. All during the week before, she told me she wasn't going to touch them. They had a snake, tortoise and an iguana. Let's just say, I barely just touched the tortoise.

No comments:
Post a Comment