I interviewed Kaja with these questions. Some of the answers were funny because if she couldn't think of anything, she just looked around the room and said what she saw!!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
When I give her cinnamon bears and drinks
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't share candy
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Ummm...play on her computer funny
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She liked to play with her book on the shelf
6. How old is your mom?
4
7. How tall is your mom?
Holds her hand up as a 5, since I'm 5 feet tall, I'm taking it!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Close mailboxes
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to someone's house
10. What is your mom really good at?
Playing games
11. What is your mom not very good at?
Playing with kitties
12. What does your mom do for her job?
Chores
13. What is your mom's favorite food?
Spaghetti
14. What do you and your mom do together?
Go outside and play
15. How are you and your mom alike?
We kind of look the same
16. How are you and your mom different?
Different clothes
17. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she reads scriptures
18. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Wal-Mart
7 comments:
wal-mart??? kaja doesn't know you at all! hahaha, jk. this is cute andrea. i can totally see kaja loving answering these questions about her mom. :)
I'm not very good at playing with kitties either. Someday we'll have to get together so you can show me your sweet Mailbox skills. :-)
What a cute idea! I hope you will do this with her each year until she gets old enough that it isn't cute any more. Then you will have to do it with all the kids because you can't start something with one without doing it with all of them.
I loved reading her responses and in my mind hearing her voice. My sweet Kaja!
I love it! I had no idea you had a love of closing mailboxes. :-) What a fun favorite thing!
That is the cutest thing ever!!!! My favorites - your job is doing chores, she knows you love her because you read scriptures, you aren't good at playing with kitties and your favorite thing to do is close mailboxes. Where does she come up with this stuff. I laughed so hard. She is the cutest little thing.
Adorable answers! I can't wait to share these answers with our kids when they are parents...
That is so fun! I can't wait until Rebecca can talk better and we can do something like this.
Post a Comment