Monday, October 29, 2007

Dumb things I gotta do:

I have been putting off some chores around the house. I'm to the point where I think that if I post them it might motivate me to actually do them.

  1. Fold laundry
  2. Clean my room
  3. Clean the toy room
  4. Clean the kitchen (including dishes)
  5. Pick up miscellaneous items around the house

I'll let you know if I'm successful!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I just thought of another idea for you to remember, or remind; whatever you're looking for. Put a whiteboad in your pantry and make a list everyday. Things you don't get one day move to the next until it's done.
You're too hard on yourself.

Leslie said...

Yes, I agree with mom!!! Awhile ago I made a list of the chores I like to get done that week, then I split it into the days. Then, I do a few things each day and don't feel like I have to do it all on one given day and feel like that day all I did was clean!! Try it!! See if you like it. I didn't like the fact that when I was a full time worker I did everything for the week on Saturday. Now I don't do much on Saturday and can save that day for FUN things!!!