Thats pretty nasty! About my job, well short story short I'm military police a cop if you will. I do all the cop things that a normal cop does but with a little different rules. When I'm in the desert I work with the Army on patrols and convoys. I'm trained in both areas. I leave for the desert (Iraq) January 15th for about a year.I don't really like my job but I'm still a young in so maybe I'll grow to like it. My pay is pretty good overhear because I get payed an extra 1700 because my husband in Hawaii and the give us extra cost of living allowance (COLA) because its so expensive to live out here. Oh yeah by the way I'm married sorry forgot to mention that. We first got together the first year I moved out out to Hawaii. We are not together anymore but we are still good friends and still remain married, just works out easier that way. Married life is great! By the way I didn't change my name at all.
2 comments:
sick.
Thats pretty nasty!
About my job, well short story short I'm military police a cop if you will. I do all the cop things that a normal cop does but with a little different rules. When I'm in the desert I work with the Army on patrols and convoys. I'm trained in both areas. I leave for the desert (Iraq) January 15th for about a year.I don't really like my job but I'm still a young in so maybe I'll grow to like it. My pay is pretty good overhear because I get payed an extra 1700 because my husband in Hawaii and the give us extra cost of living allowance (COLA) because its so expensive to live out here. Oh yeah by the way I'm married sorry forgot to mention that. We first got together the first year I moved out out to Hawaii. We are not together anymore but we are still good friends and still remain married, just works out easier that way. Married life is great! By the way I didn't change my name at all.
Post a Comment