Last night I was up around 3:00 am. I decided to go check on Kaja. She was upside down in her bed. So I turned her around, put her on her pillow, covered her, and put her water cup on the floor. A few minutes later she came in my room saying she couldn't find her water. I went with her to find it for her. I admit I needed a little snuggle, so I lingered in her room by her. She said this to me:
"Talk to me, mom"
I said, "What do you want to talk about?"
She said, "We're going to see Beth tomorrow. I'm going on her red stairs. She is so proud of me"
Then she said, "Good night, sleep good, see you in the morning"
I took that as my cue that she was done talking and wanted me to leave.
1 comment:
That is so cute. Little kids say the funniest things sometimes.
Post a Comment