Friday, October 26, 2007

I almost gave in...

We have been trying to teach Kaja to stay in her bed at night. She used to come in several times in an hour and want water, to lay in bed with us, or for us to rock her. She is getting really good and doesn't come in at all. When she does come in we tell her to go back to bed.

Last night, she came in wanting her water. I told her it was by her bed. She went back to bed and then I heard her waddle back. She said "Mom, I want to lay by you." I said there wasn't any room. She went around to the end of the bed and said, "I think there is room here."

IT WAS SO CUTE!!! I almost gave in. We usually make her go back to bed by herself and we tell her that if we take her back to bed, we'll close the door. But this was so cute, I took her back and didn't close the door.

It's tender moments like these that make all the hard times easier.

1 comment:

Rylee said...

I don't know how you did it! I wouldn't have been able to resist. That is so sweet. I wish Ryder wanted to sleep with us. He wants nothing to do with it. I know its a good thing but sometimes I want to just get him in bed to snuggle with us.