My email has been really shady, I figured if i commented your blog you would hit me back right away. I don't have a phone out here just internet. but my gmail works good pineapple756@gmail.com I just wanted to keep in touch with you, you had a strong impact on me as a kid and I can't say that to a lot of people. I'm not perfect but I know because of you I made a lot better of decisions in my life. Thanks for being a good friend, and seeing my potential. Your kids have a great mother! Keep in touch!
2 comments:
Two of the most beautiful kids I have ever seem. I miss them already and I only saw them yesterday.
My email has been really shady, I figured if i commented your blog you would hit me back right away. I don't have a phone out here just internet. but my gmail works good pineapple756@gmail.com I just wanted to keep in touch with you, you had a strong impact on me as a kid and I can't say that to a lot of people. I'm not perfect but I know because of you I made a lot better of decisions in my life. Thanks for being a good friend, and seeing my potential. Your kids have a great mother! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment