Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An allergic reaction

Last night was a miserable night for me. After our BBQ, my armpit started itching, really itching. Later it started spreading to my whole body. To make a long and miserable story, short. I had hives all over my body. Paul kept telling me to not itch because it made it worse, but it was horrible to not itch. They started turning into big welts!! After 2 allergy pills, several pounds of hydro-cortisone cream, several more pounds of "calamine" lotion, and 2 baths, I finally got to sleep around 2 a.m. I woke up this morning just fine, so who know what that was all about!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Andrea!!! No fun! I'm glad it got better! By the way, we still need to get together...LOL!

stacy h. said...

that is SO weird...i wonder what caused it?? new laundry soap? new shower soap or shampoo? deodorant? how miserable. good thing it's gone!

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty crazy, I am glad it went away. That happened to me once when I changed my deodorant but I don't think it was as severe as yours was. Oh and I know I am not the smartest in verbs and all but you scratch something when It itches.