Yesterday on Mother's Day, I feel like I didn't express my love to all the mom's in my life. I have lots of great examples of moms in my life.
My mom is such a great mom. She listens to me, which is very difficult, since most times I don't shut up. She has good advice and is always willing to help. She is so great with my kids. They don't want anything to do with me when they are around her. They know how much she loves them. I hope that I can be a great mom like her. She is such a good example of loving and supporting your children. Thanks mom for teaching me to be a good mom!!
Jill is such a great mom. She raised and taught her boys the right way to live. Paul is such a great support to me and I know he learned it from her. She has always welcomed me right in and treated me the same as her kids. Thanks Jill for raising Paul and loving me and my kids!!
My grandma is a great grandma and mom! She loves her family more than anything and will do anything to help them. I remember going to grandma's house and getting spoiled rotten! Thanks grandma for everything you do!!
My sister, Leslie, amazes me! She has almost always had more kids than me, and can run circles around me!! She is always baking, cooking, cleaning, bargain shopping, and much more with 3 kids! Thanks Les for showing me the way!
My sister-in-law, Amy, is not yet a mother. But she loves my kids as if they were her own. My kids are blessed to have her as an aunt. I know that she loves my kids and is always expressing her love to me as well. Thanks Amy for teaching me how to love people!!
My sister-in-law, Rylee, is such a good mom. She puts Ryder first and is always doing what is best for him. She gives him such great opportunities and his life is full because of her! Thanks Rylee for pushing me to be better!
My sister-in-law, Stacy, is awesome! As a new mother, she is doing so great with Quincy. She gives everything she has, time, energy, and love to Quincy. And she does it all with patience. Thanks Stacy for helping me remember the joy of children!
There are so many other good examples in my life of good mothers, but these are just a few. To all the mothers who teach me, THANK YOU!!!
3 comments:
Andrea! This was so sweet! Thanks so much for that! I hope you had a fantastic Mother's day because you of all people deserve to be celebrated on Mother's day.
Thank you Andrea. You are one of the greatest moms. It's been so rewarding for me to see my girls with their families. I know the Lord is with you, and with him you can accomplish anything. I love you.
such a nice post to all of us! YOU are one of the best moms i know. :)
Post a Comment