Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sod: Before and After

It's finally done!! We got our fence in and our sod was laid on Saturday. We had lots of help and we are so happy to have it done!!

I told Paul I was so proud of him for doing this himself. It was a big job and quite a sense of accomplishment to say that he did his entire yard (except for the fence). We are definitely going to enjoy the fruits of his labor this summer!!



We knew our yard was big, but the sod makes it looks so much bigger!! Where there is still dirt, will be our deck, eventually. This year we're just going to put down gravel!


5 comments:

Rylee said...

Looks great! You guys will LOVE that this summer.

stacy h. said...

it looks so nice! bbq at your house. ;)

Dave and Amy said...

It looks beautiful. You and the kids are going to have so much fun out there this summer! I can't wait to come over and play with Kaj and Jax when I am there.

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

Yea! It will be great to have a yard this summer!

Ryan Hadlock said...

Ummmm, did it by himself? REALLY? :-D

It does look awesome, can't wait to play croquet!