
"The TwoDaLoo is billed as the world's first toilet two people can use ... at the exact same time. It brings couples closer together and conserves our water supply all with one flush. The TwoDaLoo features two side-by-side toilet seats with a modest privacy wall in between. An upgraded version includes a seven inch LCD television and iPod docking station."
5 comments:
I am dying right now, that is so funny! Those look very similar to toilets in my nightmares..seriously I always dream that I am in a room with a bunch of toilets and very low walls separating them all and I am supposed to try and 'go' with tons of other people in the room! Its a fear of mine I guess. Haha. That is the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture.
LOL!!! I can't believe someone is actually trying to sell that! I love that it has extra features, JUST WHAT I NEEDED! A docking station on my double toilet!
I am not going there!!! Oh and Andrea where were you when you were reading this article?? HA HA
that's ridiculous. sick! why would you want somone right next to you!!! ha ha, ew.
tv and ipod though, watch sean will want one.
Post a Comment