Monday, June 16, 2008

A cute picture

I entered Jaxon in the Orem Summerfest Baby Contest. He didn't win, but we got this great picture!! We can't figure out how he didn't win, but we are biased and the whole time he just wanted the balloon behind me!!

7 comments:

Christine said...

that picture is adorable. i'm surprised he didn't win either! :)

stacy h. said...

love that picture, so him! i would have voted for him andrea!

Heather and Trevor said...

OMIGOSH! That is a DARLING pic of him! I don't know how he didn't win either. I entered Emma in last year as well and nothing.....I guess they don't know what cute babies are! :) P.S. I a with you on the whole keeping the house clean thing and I only have one! I guess it's just our moment in time to have that challenge!

Denise said...

Well!!! It seems that we all agree that he should have won. So, were the judges blind???

Rylee said...

That is one handsome boy! I would have picked him too!

Dave and Amy said...

That is a great picture. He is so handsome and smiley. How could not choose such a happy, smiley, handsome and adorable little boy like that. I can't wait to kiss those cheeks next week!

Nicole said...

How cute! What a great picture, I love the smile!