Monday, June 30, 2008

A Note about Today

Today was a pretty good day. I did a few chores: grocery shopping, a load of laundry, cooked dinner, 1/2 the dishes. But other than that I didn't do any chores. I ignored my mind constantly telling me to do the dishes, clean up, pick up the toys scattered everywhere. Instead, I just did some sewing on swimsuits. I cut out about 5 swimsuits and sewed on several different ones finishing up the loose ends. It felt pretty good to not listen to my mind and do what I wanted to. But I guess that will all change when I really have to do it tomorrow. But for now, it was nice!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

I love putting off the things I should do and having fun once and a while. It's good for the soul!

Nicole said...

Isn't it nice to (sort-of) have a day off of the usual? You'll have to show pictures of the swimsuits when you get done! I think it is so awesome that you do them!
I think my pictures are fixed now...hopefully! :-)