Kaja and I and some of our neighbors signed up for the summer movie series. We went to our first movie this morning: All Dogs Go to Heaven 2. Kaja did pretty well for her first full movie (We had to leave Horton early because of
Jaxon). At the end she wanted to go home and see Grandma
Hadlock. Jill was watching
Jaxon for me. She also was asking why everyone was watching the movie. Here are the movies we get to see: (pretty good price 10 movies for $5.00)




5 comments:
sweet movies, you'll love Bee Movie! I don't know if Kaja will like it, Griff only liked a few parts, but I thought it was great. I own it! :-D
what a fun thing for you and kaja to do together.
How fun! What a good deal too.
fun! that's a lot of shows.
that last comment was from me...i thought sean had changed my name on my account to try to be funny. nope! someone else did. CREEPY!!! i changed my password.
Post a Comment