Monday, November 3, 2008
How embarrassing!!
Today we went to Wal-Mart to go grocery shopping. There was an old lady with big puffy gray hair standing right by us. Kaja says out loud, "That's funny hair!" Hoping that she'll be done, I keep shopping. I should have known better that Kaja doesn't stop saying something until you acknowledge her. So... she says it again. The lady then realizes that Kaja is talking to her. She asks, "What?" I'm thinking, Kaja, please don't respond. Kaja says to her, "That's funny hair". At this point I had no idea what to do, so I bent down to get some Top Ramen and quietly whispered to Kaja, "We don't say those kind of things". When I got up the lady was gone. I was so embarrassed. I don't know if the lady heard or not. I'm going to try and convince myself that she couldn't hear Kaja!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! Max has done this before too, so I feel your embarrassment!
So funny- good thing she is so cute. You handled that with class. Jen
Post a Comment