Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween. It was lots of fun and the kids loved getting all the candy. Our ward has their Trunk or Treat on Halloween, so it's perfect for us. No walking to doors, just around the parking lot!

Cute kids!

We couldn't get them both to look at the camera at the same time!

See what I mean!

Waiting at the church for the Costume Parade!

I LOVE this costume, every time we put the eyes on, he would remember he had a hat on and rip it off!

All done and smilin'

Messy mug! This was from one bite of Tootsie Roll.

Showing off their stuff!

"Treat Treat!"

By the end of the night, Jax had learned "Treat Treat". I was passing out candy, but I hear he was a double dipper, he'd get one candy and just stand there waiting for more.

In the video, when I ask him what he says, he says "Please". We've taught him well!! Then, I had to try and get him to say, "Trick or Treat".

4 comments:

stacy h. said...

oh i love jax! cute video.

Nicole said...

What cute costumes! They are both so adorable!

Dave and Amy said...

Oh they are so cute!! Trunk or treats are good for the little ones, they don't get so worn out by walking all over the place.

Dave and Amy said...

Oh they are so cute!! Trunk or treats are good for the little ones, they don't get so worn out by walking all over the place.