Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'VE HAD IT!!

No wonder I can't keep the house clean, my kids get into everything: tupperware all over the house, my hair stuff all over the house, toys from upstairs taken downstairs, rags and dishtowels used for babies, garbage cans being pushed all over the house, Jaxy's dresser constantly emptied!! ARRGH what's a mom to do, live in an empty box?

We're going to do some more safety locks this week, but what about the rest?

3 comments:

Christine said...

when they're all grown up and gone, i'll bet you'll miss those messes.

:)

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

I can totally relate! I just love when try and get ready for bed and all my stuff is strewn about the entire house!

Jen said...

Thanks for the dose of reality- it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Child locks, ear plugs and only clean above the waist until bedtime is my motto. If all else fails, come to my house, you'll see we are all in this mess together (punn intended).