Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mail Mishap

My new camera came in the mail yesterday and I was really excited! These pictures are taken with my camera.

It came with a FREE 2GB memory card that was shipped separately. When I went to get my mail today, this is what I found:

Somehow, I don't think "they care"

I'd show you the envelope, but it had my address on it and I would like to keep that private!

All that was left of the memory card!!

I immediately went to the post office to complain. The lady tried to tell me that they received the package like that from Costco and that I would need to contact Costco. Somehow, I don't believe that Costco would send a package like that. She said they probably put it in a drop box and so they don't know what happens to packages that are left in drop boxes. Funny me, I thought that once you put your mail in a drop box, it was part of the postal system.
Anyway, I called Costco and they are sending a replacement as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Rylee said...

Yeah, I don't think Costco would send something like that out. I can't believe the shape it was in. WOW!

Jen said...

so sad, I know you have been waiting on this- sorry about that. I have had similar problems with our postal system. Frustrating! Make sure that take lost of pictures when it get's here.

Em and Jorg said...

oh my gosh, that's crazy!

Thanks for coming over the other day. I needed that message :) I'm excited to get to know you better. Glad I can blogstalk you now!