Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My pregnant belly

Today, I am wearing my new maternity jeans. I'm not that big yet, but I hate it when you sit in normal jeans and feel like your stomach is being cut in half!! These are the most comfortable jeans. They are the Secret Fit Belly ones from Motherhood. I was thinking to myself, that I could wear these all the time, they are so comfortable. Then I had to remind myself that I will be wearing them all the time over the next few months. I also love the jeans because they come in petite sizes and so I didn't have to worry about them being too long or hemming them!!

P.S. Sorry for the bad picture, Paul isn't home to help, so I took it with just my self timer on my new camera!




4 comments:

Rylee said...

You are looking so great! I got a pair of those pants too. I thought I loved them in the store, but I can't keep them up. After one trip up or down the stairs and they are falling off. I know if I had gotten a size smaller they would have been to small though. Oh well, I agree they are very comfy and I love how thin the belly band thing is.

Denise said...

You are looking so cute!! Love it.

Nicole said...

What a cute little baby belly! Secret fit were my favorite too, I loved them! I am so excited for you!!!

Jim Hadlock said...

I know you didn't want to take this picture but I love seeing how you are coming along. We miss being a part of this event but keeping us up to date with pictures is great!