Kaja is pretty much potty trained which makes us incredibly happy. I wish I could say it was because I took a few days and really worked hard.
But I can't. In true Kaja form, she just decided last Friday that she was going to do it and we've been doing it ever since. I don't think that I'll ever get tired of seeing her go to the bathroom.
She's gotten a baby doll with a pacifier and a baby bed as a result of different "bribes". We're now working on getting a week of stickers, one sticker for each time she goes, to get a "rainbow" toy.

This is supposed to be for beginning colorers, but she saw it on TV and can't stop talking about it.
1 comment:
That is fantastic! Good for you AND her.
I had the same experience wishing that I had been such a good mom to teach Rebecca the joys of toileting...but with just slight prodding from me she pretty much did it on her own. (I happened to tell her at just the right time that when the diapers were gone we would have to start using the toilet.) Yes, I provided cheering and prizes, but sometimes I guess you have to hope they are ready when you are! Maybe the good mom part comes in being patient until that magic day arrives!
Post a Comment