he is so happy to be dressed up! he's so cute! i bet paul won't be thrilled with these pictures, neither will jax when he's about 16!
Oh my gosh!!! He is quite pleased with himself. I love the hands behind his back and poking out his front!!
That's too funny! Jaxon looks like he's thinking, "I look awesome!"
So funny! He does look very pleased with himself and I am sure Paul loves this.
LOL!!
That is so cute!! This is the bane of being a little girl's little brother. We just LOVE looking at the blogs! It helps us not feel so far from home. Jill
Post a Comment
6 comments:
he is so happy to be dressed up! he's so cute! i bet paul won't be thrilled with these pictures, neither will jax when he's about 16!
Oh my gosh!!! He is quite pleased with himself. I love the hands behind his back and poking out his front!!
That's too funny! Jaxon looks like he's thinking, "I look awesome!"
So funny! He does look very pleased with himself and I am sure Paul loves this.
LOL!!
That is so cute!! This is the bane of being a little girl's little brother. We just LOVE looking at the blogs! It helps us not feel so far from home. Jill
Post a Comment