I'M LOSING IT!!!
Here are the reasons:
- Kaja won't go to the bathroom (#2) and I KNOW that she needs to
- Jaxon cries over everything
- Kaja won't concentrate on learning to write and I KNOW that she's smart enough to do it, just being stubborn
- Jaxon climbs on everything and then ends up getting hurt
- I told my kids I'm taking a break and I'll be out (of the computer room) in a few minutes. Of course, they are outside the door: Jaxon banging on the door, Kaja singing and dancing!!
- Hormones from pregnancy that are making my patience ZERO! Oh yeah, and the hormones making me cry right now
- JUST PLAIN SICK AND TIRED OF DOING THE SAME THING DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!
Don't feel like you have to make a comment to make me feel better, just working through it you know!!
4 comments:
Hey Andrea! I love you!
You don't even have to explaine another word...I hear ya...and thought about writing a similar post...glad I'm not the only one...or should I say I'm sorry I'm not the only one! I hope today is better...don't ya wish you could just use your magic wand to fix everything!
Been there done that but be assured this too will pass and you will feel better. Just know that we love you and are so appreciative for all you do for our son and grandchildren. thank you so much for the birthday cake and song. you are so thoughtful. It made my day!!!
can i tell you that i have had this EXACT feeling (and conversations with a few friends feeling the same way) all month. it's january. its cold. we are stuck indoors. quincy is sick. sean works all day everyday. blah. blah. blah. we need a girls night out. lets go to the mall or a movie or something.
Post a Comment