Grandma Jill is on her mission in New Zealand. Her birthday is actually tomorrow, but for her it's today!! We made her a birthday cake. Kaja chose the cake and the frosting. There are a few videos that are kind of the same, but I had to get one of Kaja frosting then licking the spatula, then going back for more frosting. Don't worry Jill, Jaxon's birthday wish is coming, he's just taking a nap!!
Kaja using the hand mixer!
Licking the beater after!
Frosting the cake!
Frosting the cake and licking the frosting!
Kaja singing Happy Birthday!
Eating the cake, she didn't want to use the fork, just her fingers!

4 comments:
That was the best birthday present ever!!! I love the cake and song. Kaja thank you so much. I love you so much and miss playing with you and hugging and kissing you. You are getting to be such a big girl. Please help your Mommy and Jaxon and make them happy like you did me. Love, Grandma Jill
So dang cute. I'm sure Jill cried, or maybe is still crying. You are so nice to think of her and send her this very special gift.
That is the cutest thing ever. She sounds like an opera singer or something with the way she was singing. So cute. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
i like kaja's hair in that clip like that. cute!
Post a Comment