Monday, April 6, 2009

Nothing New

I know I haven't posted for a while, but nothing new is happening. My kids have been sick with colds and Paul has been gone so many nights that we've just been surviving.

I'm SOOOOOO ready to have this baby. Last night I told Paul that I have been thinking that the baby would come this week for so long, because Jax came 2 weeks early. So, what if it was a fluke that Jaxon came early and I end up going longer with this baby. Not to bright on my part to be thinking that he would come this week. I hope I'm not disappointed. We'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

B Flat Major said...

Just when you think you know what to expect...

My first two kids came on this very day for you (exactly 12 days early for both of them). So I thought, I won't hold anyone to a '12-day commitment' but I figured I would just always have early babies. Then I was induced at 39 wks with BOTH my last two kids. I have been exactly where you are and I sooooooo feel your pain. I am sorry, and if I could email you some patience, I would. :-)

Christine said...

i'll keep my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

I bet you are so ready! The last month is never fun. I'll plan on bringing Kaja to and from dance. Let me know. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I added you to my list, is that OK?