We thought Kaja was getting better, but then started getting worse. Last night was horrible, she was pretty much up from 4:00 on, which meant we were up as well. I decided to take her into the doctor this morning. Turns out she has both ears infected and her lungs are tight which means she is going back on oral steroids. I had Jaxon checked while we were there and he was fine. She was so tired that she couldn't keep her eyes open. She even fell asleep in the cart at Wal-Mart for a half hour while we waited for her prescriptions. Anyone who knows Kaja know she must have been sick to do that!!
I am so grateful to a doctor that is so good and takes such good care of my kids. I know that with her medicine she will be feeling better soon!
Well, I'm off to get some R&R while both my kids sleep!
2 comments:
Andrea I feel so bad! Poor little girl and poor you! She needs a break from all this sick stuff! I wish I was there to come give you a hand!
Poor Kaja! Hope she gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment