Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pic and Video of Kaja

This is Kaja's hair today, it's really cute!

This is how Kaja smiles big!! It is hilarious, I have no idea where she picked this up!

4 comments:

Rylee said...

That is some long hair!! We miss her tons!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Your blog is super cute and I like that you post ALL THE TIME. Nice job and, of course the kids are cuter every time I see them. Gotta love 'cheesy Kaja' :)

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

Kaja is such a cutie! At mutual tonight, she was all smiles! Her hair looks amazing...you should have seen Taylor's hair today...lets just say it was the antithesis of Kaja's! We should get together this week and just let the girls play. Call me if your interested! -Tina

Dave and Amy said...

That is hilarious. She cracks me up. Her hair is really cute.