Yup that's right a serious blowout. I didn't even know where to start with him. I carried him to the bathroom and had to touch the poop to get the shirt off. In my haste, I forgot the wipes and Kaja was asleep. I had to wake her up to get stuff for me.
After I got the shirt off, I saw the onesie. It was worse, I could see poop under the onesie. It was horrible!! None got on his shorts though, it was all on the top. It wasn't diarrhea, it was solid. I threw the onesie and shirt away!! I got him in the tub and had to rinse him 3 times before I closed the drain.
I weighed him yesterday morning and he weighed 19.6 lbs. I weighed him after and he weighed 18 lbs!!
This was the worst blowout I have ever had to deal with.
5 comments:
I love the bed head! What a cute kid!
Gross blowout! LOL!
that is hilarious. i'm sure i wouldn't agree if it were me, though. :)
Yuck! I feel for ya, Andrea! At least he wasn't sitting on your lap while you were visiting teaching!
WOW! At least he's still super happy even with a gi-normous blowout!
oh gross!
Post a Comment