Monday, April 28, 2008

My ABC's

I did this a few days ago, but it saved as a draft and I forgot to go back and post.

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached for 10 years this August!!

B- Best Friend: Paul, of course!

C-Cake or Pie: Definitely cake!

D-Day: Friday, date night!!

E- Essential Item: Phone

F- Favorite Color: Red

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears

H-Home town: Orem

I- Indulgences: Candy

J- January or July?: July, Kaja's birthday!

K-Kids: 2 of the cutest on the planet

L-Life is incomplete without: my family!

M- Marriage Date: August 21, 1998

N- Number of Siblings: 3 (1 sister and 2 brothers)

O- Oranges or Apples: oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: Dogs

Q- Quote: "Procrastination on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part"

R- Reason To Smile: Sunny weather, kids, husband, my fence getting done today and sod on Saturday

S- Season: Fall, it's my birthday season

T- Tag Three: Rylee, Ryan, Nicole Petersen

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Is there any? I tell everyone everything!!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Sign me up for steak every day!

W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating cleaning

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds

Y-Your favorite food: Mexican

Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

3 comments:

Rylee said...

cute andrea, i will do this in the next day or so.

Ryan Hadlock said...

Andrea, what time is the sod going in? I'm free all day!!!

Ryan Hadlock said...

Hey, is that me you're tagging? I didn't see any comments about this on my blog???