Monday, April 7, 2008

Congratulations Paul

Paul just got his acceptance into the MBA program at the U! We knew he would get accepted, but it's nice to know for sure! It is the Professional Program so that he can still work. I am very proud of him!!

5 comments:

Rylee said...

Congratulations to Paul! I knew he'd get in too! That is great he can keep working while he goes to school too!

stacy h. said...

that's great! congrats paul! and andrea. :) it's a good thing for you too.

Heather and Trevor said...

CONGRATS you guys! So proud of you! That is a big accomplishment!

Dave and Amy said...

I am TOTALLY out of the loop! You guys have to tell me this stuff! That's fantastic. I am so proud of him. It's going to be a busy home around there isn't it!!

Nicole said...

Yeah! That is so exciting for you guys!