Monday, April 28, 2008
A surprise
Paul surprised me with a early Mother's Day present: a sewing/serging machine! I was shocked. I had mentioned that I wanted one, but thought it would be a long way off because of the price. He got a screaming deal on it! It serges really nice, but only uses the one spool of thread!
I was wanting to have my swimsuit custom made again this year, but didn't want to pay the price. So, I decided I'm going to make my own. I went and bought a pattern, that I'm going to customize the way I want. And I wasn't super excited about the fabric at Hancock, liked it, not loved it. I went to JoAnn's and the Cotton Shop and they had even less. Does anyone know where to get good swimsuit material (maybe Stacy's mom)? Otherwise, I'll just go back to Hancock!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment