I have a problem that I need help with. I have a lot of shirts that use the layering look, but I don't have the best camis for layering. I don't know if it is the shape of my body or what, but none of them seem to fit me just right. They are either too low, too loose, or I feel like I'm showing too much.
What kind of camis do you like?
5 comments:
I like Shade (shadeclothing.com), but they do tend to be more expensive than others. A lot of my friends wear DownEast (downeastoutfitters.com). I haven't worn their stuff, so I can't say how it is. My sister wears them, though, and she's short. Other companies you can check out online are Impel Clothing (impelclothing.com) or The Mod Bod (themodbod.com). I've worn Impel and they're okay, but not my favorite. I've never tried Mod Bod.
Most of these websites also have stores in Utah, so you don't have to worry about shipping if you can get out to the store.
A lot of department and retail stores now carry long tank tops because they're in, so you could always try looking around.
Hope this is helpful!
I am so cheap when it comes to cami's cuz I LIVE in them and they get worn out so fast, so I buy mine at DownEast because they are only 10 bucks. I Love the Shade and Modebe ones too though. I would totally buy from Banana Republic if I had the dough though! I have 2 from there that I have worn a lot and they still look brand new! Anyways, hope that helps! We miss you guys and everyone there so much! :)
I was going to say the same thing as the other girls. The shades ones are great, they are meant to be tight to the body and I like that for layering. Downeast is about the same and they are cheaper. Also American Eagle has some really cute ones that have lace at the bottom. They might be too low though, you would have to try them on to see. If they aren't too low, they are cute. I also have a few from Forever 21 that have a higher neck that work really well, they are cheap too. I got those last year though, so you will have to see what they have this year.
Hey andi-
Modbe has an outlet that is open for the public on Mondays from 10 AM to 12PM- they have their seconds and discontinued items there and they are WAY cheap! I wish I lived closer so I could go in there!! My mom went in and found a skirt for $10 and some cami's and Cap sleeves for like $3-$5 I think!
It is in Orem the address is 119 N 1380 W Orem, UT 84057
(just off the I-15 Center Street Exit and head west)
Just use my ID #1805 I bet you can find some awesome deals there!! If you go let me know what you thought
Shannon
Hey Andrea! I'm a little late chiming in here, but I love shade, and I usually get them in a two pack at costco. I also love modbe, and have just bought them from boutiques and parties and stuff, but they have a website too, and an outlet store in Orem...I'll have to get all the info for you!
BTW, we need to hang out soon!!!
Post a Comment