Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hills Post (for Ryan)

So, I was bugged by the Hills episode this week for a couple reasons:
  1. Spencer is a JERK! I can't believe his attitude to his sister. I wonder if it's for TV.
  2. I'm sick of the whole Lauren/Heidi fight. Get over it!
  3. There is something about Heidi's face that bugs me. I can't decide exactly what it is. I think for one thing she uses to much base or tan from a bottle.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Its her lips!!! Her face bugs me too and I believe it is her lips. I heard she got them enlarged! Can you tell?

Amie said...

Hi Andi I found your blog on Tausha's blog, but I just wanted to say I am a fan of the Hills too and I think Heidi is the most awkward looking human. I also, think it's her lips and the fact that she always has a weird scowl on her face...and her hair color is way too light. Sorry for the long post. Your blog is cute.

stacy h. said...

heidi's face is plastic now. that's what the difference is.