I still buy Kaja 3T pants, but 4T everything else, because it's easier to have her wear big shirts than pants. I bought Jaxon 18 month stuff. As I was looking at it, I think it is a little big, but the 12 month he would grow out of and I'd just have to buy more later!
I just wish I could buy me jeans for $4.50-$8.00!!
2 comments:
You COULD buy jeans for $8.00...but they wouldn't look good. May I suggest, as food for thought, that you ought to get to the Motherhood store for some jeans? It had been about 3 years since my last pregnancy and I decided I wanted another pair of maternity jeans. Since I bought my last ones, they have a new kind called Secret Belly (and yes they come in petite!) The stretchy part goes all the way around but since there is no separate elastic band inside they are SOOOOOO comfortable. They don't look weird on in the early stages, and in the late stages, they still fit great. The pair I got only cost me $20, and it was worth three times that for how much I loved them!!!
i know! kids stuff is so cheap, especially if you can get it on sale or with a coupon. you found some cute stuff!
Post a Comment