Thankyou Andrea for the slide show. We love seeing our babies it helps us not feel so homesick. Please keep putting pictures on the blog, we look at it almost every morning hoping for something new.
Now, I am all with ya about 4 year olds being physically incapable of smiling without looking super-weird, but I gotta stick up for Kaja here. The picture with the "can't get a normal smile' caption was my favorite one!
3 comments:
Thankyou Andrea for the slide show. We love seeing our babies it helps us not feel so homesick. Please keep putting pictures on the blog, we look at it almost every morning hoping for something new.
Now, I am all with ya about 4 year olds being physically incapable of smiling without looking super-weird, but I gotta stick up for Kaja here. The picture with the "can't get a normal smile' caption was my favorite one!
What a great day! Love you all.
Post a Comment