4 things I love about my husband:
1. He is so helpful around the house: cleaning, laundry, yard work, etc.
2. He is a GREAT dad!
3. He is patient and understanding
4. He has a great testimony and is always striving to be better!
4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. Star Wars Trilogy
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. A Knight's Tale
4. Count of Monte Cristo
4 TV shows I watch more than once: (I definitely watch more than 4!)
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. CSI
4. Numbers
4 Places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Spain/Portugal
3. Chile
4. Barbados
4 People who email me regularly
1. Mom
2. Babycenter
3. Old Navy
4. Jim and Jill
4 Favorite Foods
1. Mexican
2. Steak
3. Candy
4. Pastrami Wrapped Chicken
4 Places I would like to visit
1. Russia
2. Carribean, again
3. Disneyland
4. New Zealand
4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year
1. A new baby
2. Kaja getting potty trained
3. Christmas
4. Kaja starting Kindergarten
4 People I tag
ANYONE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment