I am so happy for you! This is great news. Hope you start to feel better soon. Let me know when you think you look like a giant tomato and I will feel your pain with you.
We are SOOO excited! I can't wait to meet him or her...I am crossing my fingers its a girl! :)
YEAH! Congratulations, that is so awesome! I am very excited for you!
yay!!
Congratulations, Andrea and Paul! How exciting!
OH MY! CONGRATS! Seriously so excited for you! Are you going to find out what you are having? Keep us posted! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so happy for you! This is great news. Hope you start to feel better soon. Let me know when you think you look like a giant tomato and I will feel your pain with you.
We are SOOO excited! I can't wait to meet him or her...I am crossing my fingers its a girl! :)
YEAH! Congratulations, that is so awesome! I am very excited for you!
yay!!
Congratulations, Andrea and Paul! How exciting!
OH MY! CONGRATS! Seriously so excited for you! Are you going to find out what you are having? Keep us posted! :)
Post a Comment