Friday, October 24, 2008

A Sanitation Worker

With Kaja being on laxatives and a high fiber diet, I've had to change a lot of messy diapers. Jax is reaping the benefits of a high fiber diet also. Yesterday, I changed 7 poopy diapers, 6 of them by 2:00. It isn't even 8:30 and I've changed one for both kids.

This might be normal to some, but not for me. Jax is pretty regular, but Kaja has never been regular!

I'm glad Paul's going to be home this weekend!!

3 comments:

B Flat Major said...

Oh, my lands. I think Paul should completely take over sanitation detail for the weekend, don't you? :-) Hang in there. Hey - at least on the bright side, maybe if you just set her on the toilet every hour or so something would happen, you could jump up and down, and then she's be trained!

Jen said...

gott love it! I can't believe you are doing this while being preg. congrats! wish I could come help a little- let me know if you need help in a couple of weeks!

stacy h. said...

yikes, that's really gross. i am sorry andrea. i can't believe when quincy has more then one a day!