Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A craft project

I need a little help. Kaja and Jaxon's room is BORING!! There is nothing on the walls AND they are just white. They just have their bunk beds and Kaja's dresser.

Paul and I aren't very good painters. We like to get it done fast, but then don't go in for touch-ups at all.

I would like to do something to make their room more exciting and cute, but due to my lack of crafty ability, I can't think of anything? Any ideas? P.S. To add more difficulty to finding something to do with it, I'm slightly limited in what I can do since I'm 7 months pregnant.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you like the vinyl lettering you can use that. If you go to the dollar store they have some there and they have lots of variety-not just words. The nice thing is that they are removable if you ever change your mind. And super easy to put on the walls-just like putting a sticker up. Morgan's room is princesses and fairys and Koby has a sports theme, plus the kids bathroom is done in a safari animal decor. One tip is to get them slightly damp before sticking them on the wall.

Nicole said...

Hey! I have a vinyl cutter and tons of vinyl, if you want to do a cute vinyl thing on their walls, let me know! We can do whatever and it's super cheap.

B Flat Major said...

I remember that post of yours...and I'm glad you like my tell-it-like-it-is approach to blogging!!

I wish we could have been closer friends growing up too. It's interesting how just reaching adulthood can make you appreciate more the people you thought you knew. I like how the tools of the internet have helped me see common ground with people I didn't use to feel that way about. At least we can be friends NOW!!