I can't help but look at these pictures over and over again. They are sooooooo good. Those kids are so cute. I think my favs are the one of Kaja with her mouth blown out a little looking sly and the one of Jaxy on the chair with his arm casually flung over it with a sweet look on his face. I also love the one of them looking at each other and laughing. I get all teary eyed when I look at them. You guys have come a long, long way. I love you all.
2 comments:
I'm so glad they came...I was a little worried...and I'm sooo glad you like them...you guys were so much fun! Thank you thank you!
I can't help but look at these pictures over and over again. They are sooooooo good. Those kids are so cute. I think my favs are the one of Kaja with her mouth blown out a little looking sly and the one of Jaxy on the chair with his arm casually flung over it with a sweet look on his face. I also love the one of them looking at each other and laughing. I get all teary eyed when I look at them. You guys have come a long, long way. I love you all.
Post a Comment