Paul wanted me to make Jaxon some dress up so he'd have something instead of princess dresses. I bought this fabric yesterday and these capes turned out real cute!
I haven't stitched around the "S" yet, I don't have the right blue. And yes, I know it is supposed to be red, but the cape was red!
I love how this one turned out, I stitched around it. If you ask me, they look pretty professional!
andrea! you are so talented. you should sell these. i tried sean's superman cape that janice made for him when he was little on quincy the other day. it is so cute and still looks good for how old it is. you will have to post a picture of him in them.
4 comments:
Those are awesome. What a good idea.
So cute! I swear you could sell all this stuff you make and make some $$$. You are very talented.
They turned out like a PRO. You are amazing. Jaxon will enjoy them for a long time.
andrea! you are so talented. you should sell these. i tried sean's superman cape that janice made for him when he was little on quincy the other day. it is so cute and still looks good for how old it is. you will have to post a picture of him in them.
Post a Comment