Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our visit to Las Vegas

Reece and Rylee, Paul's brother and sister-in-law, just had another baby. Paul's sister, Amy, flew in from Virginia to see her. We drove down to see everyone!!

Baby Peyton is so cute! All girly and a really good baby. I don't think I heard her cry once!

Ryder, Jax, and Kaja playing. Ryder likes being in just a diaper!

Jax loved this toy of Ryder's, he would jump like crazy!


We went and ate at the buffet at Sunset Station. Kaja didn't hardly say anything, she just ate. And LOVED the ice cream cone!

Later that evening, we went to see Hoover Dam. The only time I've seen it is in Transformers!


This is going to be a bridge instead of driving on the dam, isn't it crazy looking!


On Sunday before we went home, we went for a little walk around the condo.



Notice they are holding hands!

No comments: