I've just been doing stuff around my house today like:
- cleaned out the kids dressers/closets of old clothes
- laundry
- vacuumed
- cleaned the play room
- made lunch
You know, just the normal mom stuff. But I've done my chores and now am looking for something to do. Something just for me, not for my kids. Don't get me wrong, I love doing stuff for them, playing, etc. But sometimes I need to take care of myself.
So here is my question. What do you like to do for fun? Something easy, around the house, and gives you some time?
4 comments:
I read novels and online news. And other people's blogs. :-)
I read, or talk on the phone, or surf the internet, or watch one of my many DVR'd TV addictions, or leave home and go shopping or something. I WISH I were more like you and did chores! There are so many things at home that need done.
My comment won't be too helpful for you right now since you are weeks away from having a baby, but I like to exercise. I know that might not sound like fun, but it is something JUST FOR ME, gives me energy, makes me feel good about myself, etc. I really like to go to the gym ALONE but that is hard with two kids so I do a lot of work out videos at home, there are a lot of fun ones out there. Tae Bo is my favorite. Like I said I know this isn't helpful right now, but a few months down the road maybe it will be.
I am so bored with life right now that I don't have any suggestions at all. I need something to do too. I need projects to keep me going and I can't think of any project I can do right now. Sorry I am of no help!
Post a Comment