When I'm working on the computer, the kids bring their toys in the computer room with me!
Anyone jealous of this mess? I try and keep on top of the play room, but it doesn't always work. So after a few days, this is what it looks like. I wish I had a maid service. P.S. This mess will have to wait until tomorrow, it's not happening tonight!
Kaja likes to show her pretty smile, and yes the picture is facing the right direction. She turns her head sideways and holds her hair out of her face.
Anytime Jax sees a camera, he says "cheese".
I'm 32.5 weeks along and getting bigger and more uncomfortable by the day. My doctor told me my baby is large and is going to induce me early. I hope I have this one 2 weeks early like Jax.
3 comments:
What is it with us little ladies and big babies? Not everyone can say this, but I *totally* know how you feel!
Keep the faith, you can make it!! It is at about 35 weeks or so that I always start telling Nathan "I can't do this anymore..." but then somehow I keep being pregnant anyway, and curiously, I'm still alive!
I always wished that I would go early because I am so miserable, but then I end up going right to the due date. Good luck!
I only have 1 kid and my play room usually looks just like that :0
It was fun visiting with you the other day!
Post a Comment