Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Paul and I really celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday. He has switched to working 4 10's, so he has Friday off.

It started with the kids and I heading to Leslie's to decorate Valentine's cookies. We had a lot of fun and a lot of cookies.

Then, we came home and hung out with Paul. I ran a few errands while the kids napped and rested. Paul had arranged for Payce to come babysit our kids. We went and saw Taken and then went to Los Hermanos for dinner. It was a nice break and my kids love it when Payce babysits.

On Saturday, we just hung out and were pretty bored, but then Paul mopped all my floors. That's a great Valentine's Day Gift since it's kind of hard for me to do now.

1 comment:

stacy h. said...

mexican and a movie is my favorite date night. and what a great husband you have to mop your floors!! so lucky :)