Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blake Videos

Here a couple little videos of Blakers, and a couple new pictures. He just sleeps, so not much else to film. I think the videos are a little grainy too, so sorry about that. I will see what I can do to get better videos. Mom and Baby continue to do well... Andrea may have busted, at least tweaked in a bad way, her coccyx, but she is enduring well.

















Here are a few pics as well.













6 comments:

Rylee said...

oh my gosh, those videos are sweet. jaxon patting his new brother is the cutest thing. and i love the one where they are just kissing him over and over. such sweet kids.

Jill said...

He is sooo beautiful!! I just love seeing Kaja and Jaxon with him. We are so blessed to have such beautiful grandchildren. We miss them so much and a video of the baby sleeping is just what I needed! It is so hard to not be there with all of you right now. Is he a good baby so far? Hard to tell yet. He's still tired from the birth. We love all of you so much!!!

reece said...

looks just like Kevin/Dave to me hope he pulls a little Hadlock Height.

Sean said...

Cute kiddies Paul and Andrea. Nice job! He looks just like Jaxon doesn't he (after Jax's head shape normalized :) ). CONGRATS!!!

Gibb Family said...

Congratulations. He is really cute.

Chelsee said...

Congratulations! He is so adorbable!