ya know, i kind of wonder sometimes what your next little boy will be like. like jaxon? totally different? it's going to be fun to find out!
He's adorable! What a cutie pie. I love the outfit, it's all boy. I am sure Paul loved it too.
He looks so much older! Not like a baby any more. When Blake finally arrives you are going to be shocked by what a giant he has become.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ya know, i kind of wonder sometimes what your next little boy will be like. like jaxon? totally different? it's going to be fun to find out!
He's adorable! What a cutie pie. I love the outfit, it's all boy. I am sure Paul loved it too.
He looks so much older! Not like a baby any more. When Blake finally arrives you are going to be shocked by what a giant he has become.
Post a Comment