The last 2 times I have had Mexican food, Blake hasn't liked it. He gets an upset stomach and toots. I'm sad since Mexican food is my favorite and a staple in our house. Hopefully when he gets bigger, he can tolerate it.
That IS sad news. Ryder didn't like it when I ate anything with spice and so I just tried to stay away from it with Peyton too. After about a month she got over it I bet Blake will too. It was a long couple of weeks without Mexican, its my fave too!
3 comments:
Sorry about the mexican food, it's my favorite too. Thanks for the ceiling fan info. Why does it help so much?
That IS sad news. Ryder didn't like it when I ate anything with spice and so I just tried to stay away from it with Peyton too. After about a month she got over it I bet Blake will too. It was a long couple of weeks without Mexican, its my fave too!
Oh, No!! How sad, but this will pass and he won't react any more. We have done without Mexican food for almost 8 Months, but we still crave it.
Post a Comment