Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

I know it is a little late for Easter pictures, but Blake's arrival kind of put things on hold. We had a great Easter and the kids loved finding eggs. In fact, just yesterday (a week later) my kids found another egg with candy in it.

Here is Kaja finding an egg.

Jax just wanted to open it and get the candy, typical!!

So sweet!

Don't you love her bed head?

All ready for church. This wasn't Jax's original outfit, but an incident with ketchup just moments before we left changed his Easter outfit.

I can't believe how grown up he is!!

She is such a beauty!

Another Easter egg hunt at Grandma's.

I FOUND SOME!

Eating the candy, again!

Surveying the loot.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Andrea and Paul- Hey there. It's Jen Hodges Stemmons! I found your blog off of someone from MVHS and just had to take a peek at your sweet family. Your kids are darling. Your sweet baby made me a bit baby hungry myslef, but I'm holding out at 4 kids for a bit longer. (I have a red headed 2 year old that keeps me movin') Anyway, it looks like things are going well for your family. Congrats on the new baby! He is darling I'll keep checkin' your blog every so often to see how you are all doing! Jen
P.S. My family has a blog too. If you want to check it out send your email to johnstemmons@yahoo.com and we'll add you on!

Dave and Amy said...

Kaj looks so pretty and Jax looks so handsome in their Easter outfits. Can't wait to play in a couple of weeks. Tell them I'm commin'!