Well atleast you know his feet will be clean-I love how Kaja is trying to get into the video-she doesn't want to miss out on any photo-ops!
hahaha, you should let him save it in a jar and show it to him when he's older. :)
that is adorable! I know you're ready to be unpregnant, but I have to say you looked so cute at church today :) Thinking of you!love,Emily
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well atleast you know his feet will be clean-I love how Kaja is trying to get into the video-she doesn't want to miss out on any photo-ops!
hahaha, you should let him save it in a jar and show it to him when he's older.
:)
that is adorable! I know you're ready to be unpregnant, but I have to say you looked so cute at church today :) Thinking of you!
love,
Emily
Post a Comment